|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||In the cost package for the company|
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in graphic design or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience within an advertising agency
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Word/Excel/PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience designing for print, digital and social media, as well as standard day-to-day tasks such as brochures, press releases, emails, etc.
- A collaborative, problem-solving and team-oriented attitude
- Good understanding of 360 campaign development
- Comfortable working independently under pressure of tight deadlines – good time management and organizational skills
- Able to balance many projects at once and switch easily between performing day-to-day work and taking on larger, complex projects.
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand identity
- Great portfolio.
Please submit a relevant portfolio with your CV when applying.
If you do not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for that specific position unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Posted May 10 07:07, Closing date Jul 9