- We are looking for a highly qualified Business Development Manager to join our client and help continue our tradition of [client/customer] and employee satisfaction.
- We are a company that derives satisfaction from the success of its clients and provides quality talent management. As the ideal candidate, you have exceptional managerial experience.
- You have already managed day-to-day operational activities, including production, human resources and business development processes.
Objectives of this role
- Strategize, implement and oversee processes for increased productivity and growth
- Design daily operational programs that produce organizational goals
- Manage employee activities, providing appropriate resources
- Establish and develop relationships with appropriate partners
- Establish cost metrics and manage the overall P&L for this business/division
- Maintain a plan to achieve forecasts and sales targets.
- Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients.
- Develop new sales spaces and improve sales through different channels.
- Establish new business relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales and design team to secure requirements such as sales and profit targets.
- Work strategically – perform the necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Drafting contracts with clients – depending on the size of the business, this task may be done by someone else or the agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the company’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board across the organization and understand the need for change and what is expected of them
- Train your team members, organizing external trainings if necessary
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or related field
- At least 9 years of experience in a business leader or relevant leadership role
- Proven experience in business and strategic development processes
- An exceptional balance in a rapidly changing business environment
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus on coaching and employee development
- Masters in Business Administration, or related field
- Strong abilities with database and information systems software
- Previous experience in data analysis
- Proven ability with finance and budget processes
- Previous industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends.
N250,000 – 350,000 per month.
Click here to apply