|Remuneration:||R22000 – R30000 per month basic negotiable plus commission|
|Location:||Durban, North Durban|
|Remote work:||Remote work only|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Own transportation required:||Yes|
|Company:||ad facility locations|
The growing US branch of a global wearable brand company based in Durban, SA, represented in over 50 countries, is looking for a dynamic, sales-focused Representative.
Seeking an energetic, results-oriented Inside Sales Representative with a strong commitment to excellent customer service to join the team. Prior sales experience is required.
Working in the US requires working from 3pm to 11pm, so a homebody/night owl type is the ideal candidate.
Must be driven/motivated to work remotely (ideally based in a major city with good fiber and battery supply – Durban, Johannesburg or Cape Town preferred), as offices in these provinces.
Language spoken at home in English.
- Make at least 50 calls per day (80% or more will be hot prospects or existing customers)
- Actively manage an existing portfolio, maintain and develop the portfolio to be targeted. Build relationships and revenue in existing accounts.
- Take an existing set of accounts and grow it while cultivating new business
- Consistently deliver against key performance metrics
- Consistently meet sales and margin targets
- Start yourself and show initiative
- Prospect in target verticals to grow your business
- Be very competitive but ready to be a team player
- Compile a sales plan to show how you will grow your set of accounts for the first 12 months and beyond.
Demonstrate a successful track record of success in B2B inside sales
- A good attitude
- Strategic thinking
- an autodidact
- A tough competitor that won’t be deterred by aggressive growth targets
- Honesty and Integrity
- A willingness and desire to learn
- Hunger to succeed
- A sense of humor and fun.
- Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and CRM skills.
- A strong account manager with a willingness to cold call to grow their portfolio
Sound like you? Great, we’d love to hear from you!
Posted Aug 01 10:11, Closing date Sep 4