April 13, Singapore – The Blockchain Conference and Awards in Singapore has been the premier crypto and blockchain conference in APAC since 2018. After a long hiatus, communities around the world are now coming together, and there is nothing such as interacting with a live speaker during a physical conference. Falcon Business Research’s in-person Blockchain Conference will take place in Singapore on July 4-5, 2022.
The conference will focus on blockchain, crypto, NFTs, DeFi, Metaverse, Web3 ecosystems and their widespread effect on commerce, culture and communities. The conference includes keynotes, panel discussions, case studies, tech talks, crypto fireside chats, startup speed presentations, contests and giveaways.
- Tim Draper, Founder of Draper Associates
- Jimmy Nguyen, Founding Chairman of BSV Blockchain
- Tobias Bauer, Director of the Blockchain Founders Fund
- Anndy Lian, Asia President at BigOne Exchange
- Oriol Caudevilla, Co-Head of the Financial Inclusion and CBDC Working Groups at the Global Impact Fintech Forum
- Kevin Pang, Secretary of the Board of the Blockchain Association of Singapore
- Wai Yee Choo, Director of Network Trade Platform Office at Singapore Customs
- Feroze Medora, Chief Trading Officer and Acting Managing Director of Gemini APAC
- More than 30 speakers and panelists
- Four speeches
- Five round tables
- More than 1,500 participants online over two days
- Over 500 in-person attendees
- Government and regulators
- C-Levels and Directors
- Investors and business leaders
- Technology developers
- Technological and futuristic influencers
- DeFi, Metaverse and NFT projects
- Blockchain and Cryptography Pioneers
- Technology-enabled law firms
- Technology companies
- Renowned media agencies
Distribution of participants
- Investors: 25%
- Technology professionals: 20%
- Businesses: 20%
- Crypto projects: 10%
- Media: 20%
- Other: 5%
Benefits of participating
- The conference program is designed to provide learning and insight as well as discussions with some of the industry’s top leaders.
- Build a world-class network around blockchain, decentralized finance, NFTs, Metaverse, Web3, DLT and protocols with industry leaders.
- Learn the basics and fundamentals of the decentralized economy, its development and its future vision.
- Be involved and engaged in emerging and futuristic technologies.
- Learn about products and new technologies from cutting-edge companies and projects.
- Learn why retailers and other institutions are investing heavily in the blockchain and crypto space.
- Meeting with the most innovative companies, start-ups and key investors.
Benefits of partnership
- A unique opportunity to meet C-level participants and investors.
- Brand recognition.
- Growing credentials as a thought leader.
- Present a platform to its relevant target audience.
- Broaden a project’s exposure in the market and create a positive impression of it globally.
- A pitch opportunity for start-ups that brings together some of the most agile entrepreneurs and high-impact investors.
- Identify potential supporters and customers for a project or service.
- Build partnerships and alliances, and understand the innovative and cutting-edge technologies that will define and drive the future of the industry.
- Provide a project with an unparalleled, market-leading opportunity to position its brand, services, and tools within the technical and developer community.
- The Blockchain Conference in Singapore offers an unparalleled platform to connect with industry experts, do business, and position companies for future success.
Simple ways to participate
- Register as a delegate to beneﬁt from direct advice from experts.
- Showcase a brand and the thought leadership of their team in front of the people who matter to their business by becoming a sponsor.
- Securing an exhibition stand during the event to present the latest technologies and services of the project in an exclusive space as an exhibitor.
Falcon Business Research media contact: Abrar Baba
This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other elements of this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any action related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.