COME GROW WITH US!
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Private Canadian family business serving energy customers since 1949. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of fuel oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as a retailer of Esso™ and Shell® brands . McDougall Energy is a proud member of the Platinum Club of Canada’s Best Managed Companies,
having retained its designation consecutively since 2011. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities in parts of Ontario and Western Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Mary, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to providing the highest quality customer service to each of our customers. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and provide development opportunities for personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
McDougall Energy is looking for an organized, detail oriented and analytical individual as Entrepreneur to support our residential and commercial markets with a focus on data management and analytical rigor. Reporting to the Vice President, Residential and Commercial Markets, the Commercial Director will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly dashboard summary reports.
- Support monthly management meetings by developing various reports and presentations.
- Review monthly operating expenses and detailed quarterly capital expenditure reports to detect variances, provide summary and assist in follow-up.
- Prepare business case proposals for residential and commercial market projects, with an emphasis on data analysis and interpretation.
- Support the development of the annual tactical plan.
- Support for weekly Business Line meetings.
- Management and maintenance of accounts within our ERP system.
- Coordinate all required updates to the client intake system.
- Cross-functional coordination for customer documentation and implementation.
- Monitoring of customer concerns; may involve working cross-functionally with various departments.
- Act as primary contact for internal communication across business streams and various departments.
- Assist in training and implementation of new systems and processes with Territory Managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree or business degree
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in sales data analysis; industry experience an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of data interpretation and trend analysis
- Demonstrated ability to handle large volumes of data, strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills; committed on time
- Demonstrated ability to change direction; adaptable to change
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employer health benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP
- Employee Family Assistance Program
Apply online at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email your resume to: [email protected]
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.